Advanced Techniques Instant Repair 7

 
 

Happy Friday everyone! I have been trying for a while now to find some products that are brilliantly priced & can give some life to my poor hair! My hair type if quite fine & since I bleach it, it becomes very brittle & damaged at the ends. 


After having a browse through AVON I came across this treatment mask to help repair damaged hair & with Keratin Power Technology I thought it would be perfect to try out! & at just £3.85 (Usually £5.50) how could I not! I received this mask about a month and a half ago now & OMG it smells amazing!! as soon as I opened it, I was just like mmmmmmm! I started putting it on my hair after shampooing every other wash, and leaving it for three minuets then washing off. I instantly seen results! My hair felt so much softer and smelt amazing! Since using it now for this time my hair feels so much silkier, looks shinier and my ends don't look half as damaged as they use to! And as you can see from the bottle I'm almost out :( I will definitely be purchasing some more.

After loving this product so much, I went onto purchasing the Treatment Spray for £3.85 (usually £5.50) and received that last week. I spray this onto my damp hair once I have washed it, just to give it that extra bit of protection. This can also be used on dry hair before styling to protect it and give it a little shine. It has the same amazing smell as the mask & you can also purchase the Shampoo & Conditioner to go with the whole collection. 


This is an amazing product by AVON and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has damaged hair & is trying to revive it!

Are there any hair products your loving at the moment? Any recommendations, I'm always up for!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty