That perfect winter colour

We all deepen our reds when it comes to winter & I have found my perfect match!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Starry-Eyed

So with Autumn rolling into winter I thought it was about time I switched up my bright red lipsticks for something deeper & more suitable for this weather. I didn't want to spend too much money so headed to the Rimmel counter and landed upon this really stunning lip colour! 

It's a really lovely deep red, with a pinky undertone making it perfect for an everyday colour that will go with everything. All rimmel lipsticks I have found are really soft and smell lovely & for just £4.99 they are a perfect choice for someone who doesn't want to spend too much. I have found that I do have to apply it quite often throughout the day, but that doesn't bother me at all & if you fill your lips with a matching lip liner first, it will make the lipstick last longer anyway :) I love to finish this lipstick off with a gloss because I prefer the shine of a lipstick rather than a matte finish, but this one does have a slight shimmer to it once on the lips.

For me, this is the perfect colour I was looking for when I set my mind on a deep red & for the price you just can't go wrong.

Did you switch up your reds this winter? - Which ones did you choose?

Thank you lovelies for reading :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade and it suits you so much! x
    X
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)! It's my go to lipstick of all time! x

      Delete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty