Dazzle till Dawn


Just look at those colours!!

Barry M Super Chic Shadow & Primer Palette - Superdrug Limited Edition

I know I know! It has been sooo long since I last did a blogpost, but I have been super busy this month that I have just struggled to get some shooting in! I have so many products to show you too!

I thought I would get back into the action by showing you this beautiful palette from Barry M. I already own two of their palettes so know how wonderful they are for the price. I was looking for some festive colours for up and coming parties & for me this palette was perfect, plus its a Superdrug limited edition one too! eek!

The packaging is just like all the other Barry M palettes, a lovely branded rectangle with a magnetic lid. It comes with these six beautiful cool to warm sparkly colours, two double ended eye shadow applicators, a clear cream primer to hold your eyeshadow in place & a large mirror. I will be putting some of these colours into an eye tutorial soon, so keep a look out ;)  

I am so in love with Barry M's shadow palettes as the colours are always pigmented, easily build-able & for the price of just £6.49 you cannot go wrong! If your looking for some party colours that will last into the coming months & don't want to spend too much, I would definitely recommend this palette :)

Let me know if any of you have used Barry Ms palettes before & thank you lovelies for reading!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty