Country Casuals


There is nothing more that I love than taking strolls in the countryside with my partner and my golden girl. Nature has always been something I have really enjoyed and to be able to combine it with beauty and fashion has just made it that much more enjoyable.




I just love finding new places to explore. Having lived in Manchester for most of my childhood, when I had to opportunity to move to Yorkshire when I went to University, I was super excited about it. I have always been a fan of nature and wildlife, and this move would bring me closer to it. Having lived here now for 5 years, I have no intention of going back to Manchester. I love the fresh air, hills and greenery, and I love nothing more than putting on some casuals and going exploring. 

Checked shirt - SoulCal & Co (similar)
Espedrilles - UGG Australia 
Bracelet - Pandora 


I have literally never worn a pair of comfier flats in my life! Not only are these beautiful Ugg Espadrilles the cutest looking pair of shoes ever, they are the perfect colour and style to go with dresses, skirts, shorts and jeans, I have literally lived in these the past few month. They are that classic sheepskin material, with a stitched, wicker looking rim around the sole and a pinched stitched style round the toe area. The cute little beaded detail just adds to the style and the stitch-work and branding on the back really pull the shoe together. The inside has the classic fur at the back so the shoes don't rub and have such a spongy inner which makes them super comfortable.   


I have been playing around with some new products recently, and really trying be a little more diverse when it comes to beauty products. I have this tendency to go back to foundations time and time again, and mascaras too! so I decided to try something new and I am such a fan.

On the face...


I cannot wait to start showing you all more parts of Yorkshire and using its beautiful landscape as the background to my photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty