My ASOS Favourites



It has been so long since I purchased anything from ASOS, and after browsing through their site a couple of days ago, I thought I would show you all a few beautiful pieces that I came across and really want to add to my summer wardrobe.

I have always had a love for blazers, that, mixed with my grey obsession currently meant that when I found this beautiful double grey breasted blazer I knew I had to add it to my favourites for a future purchase. There is something just so casual chic about a blazer, and no matter what you are wearing, once you throw a blazer over the top, it instantly gives your outfit a facelift. Going a little out of my comfort zone, I fell in love with this Prea graphic print blazer! it is so funky and I just think whether its a little black dress, or a pair of jeans this blazer is a real statement piece!



You just can't beat white when it comes to summer, and nothing says pretty like cut out detail. I instantly fell in love with these two dresses when I seen them, they are perfect pieces for garden parties and afternoon tea in a quant little coffee shop. I love the detailing on the right one, with the laser cut detail, and zigzag round the neck and waste, I just think it synchs you in and gives a little more shape. If you are brave enough to wear white, I am still contemplating whether having a retriever and being near cocktails would be a good idea, then these two would really make a statement.



How festivalesque are these!? Not even sure thats a real word, but these two pieces are just amazing! The co-ord is the perfect summer assemble, easy to throw on and with a pair of tan sandals, this would look super cute, and just add a floral headband and gold arm tatts to really give it that festival style! How easy to wear is this slip on dress? I fell in love with the off the shoulder detailing and the cut out up the arms. It just looks super cute and lightweight and would a perfect dress to throw on over a bikini on your holidays.


These are just a sample of some of the beautiful pieces that ASOS have on their site. I could literally spend hours and hours browsing and adding to my basket, but thought I would give you an insight to 6 of my most favourite pieces. Let me know in the comments below which pieces you are liking the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty