On sunny days I still wear black


I don't know what it is, but even when its beautifully warm out and the suns shining, I still find myself reaching into my wardrobe and choosing black! I think I need to venture into the colour spectrum a little deeper. 



Ok I have to admit, I actually chose my wardrobe to go with my brand new sunglasses from GlassesShop.com. I fell in love with these when I was having a browse on their website. I just loved the black frame with the gold detailing and I am such a fan of the wayfarer frame, I just find for the shape of my face, that these suit me so much better. GlassesShop.com have so many different styles of frames, so there is literally something for everyone and not only are the prices of glasses so affordable, come in many different sizes, shapes and colours, they also offer prescription sunglasses too! You just simply enter your prescription on the website for your chosen frames, and order. It takes the glasses about 2 week to arrive and they are such great quality for the price.They come in a branded case with a lens cloth too as standard and I find the fit from ear to face is really comfortable and not too loose, they also sit snug on the bridge of my nose and don't dig in either.



They also have this nifty little feature on their website where once you have selected a pair of glasses, you can use their tryon feature which allows you to upload a photo of yourself and see how the frames would look on your face. I found this tool super useful when I was deciding on the pair I wanted. 


In the photos....
Checked Shirt | New Look
Sneakers | Isabel Marant (All suede ones)
Handbag | Balenciaga City  (Similar)
Earrings | Vivienne Westwood
Watch | Marc By Marc Jacobs (Gold)


If your thinking about purchasing some new frames or are interested in getting some new sunglasses, then you lovely people can enter GSHOT50 at the checkout to get 50% off on glasses and sunglasses with free lenses. Sale frames are excluded from this offer though. This is definitely a site I would recommend to check out, so don't miss out! 


Let me know what you think and if your heading over to GlassesShop.com to make your first order, then let me know what frames you purchase! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty